IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS YOU MUST SWITCH OFF AND STOP USING YOUR CASTLE AND CALL 0151-546-5796 or 07939 431 690 IMMEDIATELY.
You must read these instructions carefully before using the inflatable to ensure a safe and happy day for you and your family.
Please display this notice in a prominent position.
- The inflatable must be supervised at all times when being used.
- Please use your own judgement on how many children you allow on the inflatable as some children are bigger than others.
- Do not overcrowd the inflatable this may cause injury.
- Do not play on the inflatable whilst inflation or deflation of the inflatable.
- No shoes or buckled clothing should be worn whilst on the inflatable.
- Do not climb onto any walls at any time this can result in injury.
- The inflatable should not be used in high winds and should not be moved once positioned.
- Do not touch the blower without switching it of at the mains first.
- Do not play on or near the safety step at any time.
- No objects should be taken onto the inflatable at any time may cause injury.
- The customer who supervises the users is responsible for their safety.
- The supplier cannot be held responsible for any damage, accident or injury caused by misuse of the inflatable.
- Strictly no adults allowed on the inflatable at any time.
- If any damage occurs to the inflatable or any of the equipment all damages must be paid for.
- Please do not hold us responsible for the weather conditions.
- If you have any queries or problems contact the supplier and turn inflatable off from the mains.
- Please note the supervisor must ensure that no food or drinks are taken onto the inflatable as eating or drinking whilst bouncing on the inflatable may cause choking.
- The shower cover is only suitable for light showers:
– To fit the cover the castle must be deflated and the mains turned off, place the cover over the inflatable and turn the mains back on.
– Whilst the inflatable is inflating evenly distribute the cover over the inflatable and adjust.
– When fully inflated tie the four ropes to the inflatable
- The inflatable will only be pegged down if requested on arrival.